“Nidhi” is a Hindi word, which means finance or fund. Nidhi means a company which has been incorporated with the object of developing the habit of thrift and reserve funds amongst its members and also receiving deposits and lending to its members only for their mutual benefit.
Company Cost Breakdown
DSC Of Directors
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between retirement and removal of directors?
In public or private company, at every AGM one-third of the directors must be retired who are eligible for re-appointment. Whereas, a director can be removed anytime by passing an ordinary resolution.
- What are the grounds for disqualification of a director?
- Unsound mind
- Convicted by the court of any offense
- Declared insolvent
- Disqualified by an order passed by a court or tribunal
- Can I resign from the post of director?
Yes, you can resign at any time by serving the notice to the company.
- What are the liabilities of director after tendering the resignation?
After resignation director cannot be held liable for any liability incurred by the company after his tenure.