Information for Customer
We thank you and appreciate your service or product purchase with us on our Website www.registerexperts.com (hereinafter referred to as “REGISTEREXPERTS.COM Part of Kumud legal Services Private Limited”). Please read this policy and the Registerexperts.com terms and conditions carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, with respect to any purchase or service we provide to you.
We make every effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each service or product purchased by you from Registerexperts.com, however if, due to any reason, we are unable to provide you with the service or product you purchased from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject to the following situations:
1. The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from Registerexperts.com.
2. In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on Registerexperts.com.
3. Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of the change of mind. However, we may give you the option of using the amount paid for by you, for alternative service in Registerexperts.com amounting to the same value and the said amount could be applied in part or whole towards the said new service
4. If an application is pending with the concerned Govt. department for an elongated period of time, a refund will not be processed.
5. We can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. After Deducting Govt. Fees and other charges we will refund the remaining amount to the client Bank Account.
6. If the request for a refund has been raised 30 (thirty) days after the purchase of a service or product has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
If the request for the refund has been approved by Registerexperts.com, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.
7. We cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, the government may reject a trademark application for legal reasons beyond the scope of Register Experts service. In some cases, a government backlog or problems with the government platforms (e.g. MCA website, Income Tax website, FSSAI website) can lead to long delays before your process is complete. Similarly, Register Experts does not guarantee the results or outcomes of the services rendered by our Associates on Nearest. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for the refund. Hence, delay in processing of your file by the Government cannot be a reason for a refund.