Company means the togetherness of same minded people from where something productive will be released. The company is issued with public interest under one person or the group of persons. The product and the productivity is the main reason we are talking about the company. Now a day the virtual company is on the rise. The space problem has been solved with virtual companies. The employees can work from anywhere. With a strong internet connection and proper planning, the business will be able to deliver what it promises. The company means a trusted address where the receiver will be able to contact the person from the company and the service provider will offer same quality with experience of the same to the targeted clients. The company is the place where the gathering of people becomes like a family.To accommodate overflowing of population Company has started forming.
The company has many divisions like:
The company is divided into many divisions. In India, the divisions found mainly is a Private limited company, Section-8 Company, One person company and many more.
- The private limited company is the company where two or more directors involve with minimal liability.The equal share of responsibility makes the company visible to everyone, with proper verification.
- One person company is ok with one director. The person remains solely responsible to everyone and if for three consecutive years it makes business more than expectation, it will become a private company by rules of Government.
- The shareholder or limited company is important to shared responsibility.The share is the service product on which one can easily embark the success.
Limited company means the limitation of liabilities are limited to the person or the shareholder.
All these are the parts of Company in India where the various kinds of companies are doing their business. In India, the private limited companies have more presence than any other. The Ministry of affairs in India has circulated the rule of Private limited India under 2013 companies act and in 2014 the company corporate incorporation rules come. The director and the shareholder can be the same. A foreigner can be a director or a shareholder of the company. He can invest in the company directly. This FDI facility in the company is regulated by proper rules where the foreign investment will be put in.
Online company registrations have some important rules to follow. They are like:
- Obtaining DSC and DIN-DSC or digital signature certificate is very important to maintain.A digital signature is good as this will be at the storage for many years to come without any decay.The digital medium is always useful to maintain the data. The person of the signing authority has to be present in front of the registrar, not always. The digital signature can be done at the place where the company proprietor is living right now. The shareholder companies may need to sign all documents by every shareholder. The shareholder might not be present at the same place at the time of signature. DSC is must to register a company.DIN or Director identity number is also important to run the business. DIN is enough for one person if he wants to do many businesses at the same time. One DIN on the name of one person is good.
- Name approval-The company registration will be done with name approval.The proposed name for your company is rightfully placed in the office of the registrar through RUN web-service. The name may have other similarities.If your proposed name become similar to other names then, it is important to change your proposed name. The name will be published on the page of official name registrar page. If no one objects to your name then it is possible you get your company name. Name availability is possible when the registrar gives permission to the company liable person.
- Company registration – This step is possible when the director submits all documents to the MCA portal of the registrar office. The duration of the company registration can take 5 to 7 days.
The reason we do apply for Company registration
Separate legal entity – The presence of your company is important. The recruitment, the opening of a bank account, the selling or buying of a share all can be done by the company. The company is able to take decisions on the behalf of the liable shareholders singlehandedly. Online company registrations are also given in this facility.
Borrowing capacity – Once the company starts reaping the facility of company registration.It can borrow money, equity share and the important data from another entity or the banks easily. The borrowing capacity increases if the company looks responsible. The sender also feels ok to give the money, equity etc.
Easy transferability- The company feels ok to transfer money. One can easily transfer money or get money from other sources. It will help the company to run and grow.The easy transfer is possible because the liability of the company remains strong and singlehanded.
Perpetual Existence is a common and important feature of the company. Once the Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar the company gets its own identity which is totally different from its members and directors. Directors and members may be changed but company’s identity remains the same. Means death, bankruptcy, insolvency of the members and directors does not affect the status of the company. There is no life limit for the company until the members are agreeing to dissolve it.
Owning property – Under company registration is good option to run the existing business and we know that it is always in mind to explore the business size. One can think of expanding the business and it will help the person to own property as with proper documentation he is able to register the company name to the targeted point. If the company wants to buy a property under the company name he is able to do so.
One can register his company in the legal documentation and can register the growth in the market too.