One Person Company is enrolled company who has just a single investor. It is a privately owned business. Arrangements under the Companies Act 2013.
Company Cost Breakdown
Utility Bills Or Election ID Or Aadhar Card Or Driving License
NOC from the owner And Utility Bills And Rent Agreement Or Registry Proof Or House Tax Receipt
Passport Size Photo And Income Tax Return And Profit Loss Statements And Balance Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many ways are there to shut a company?
- Sell the company
- Declare the company as defunct
- Wind up and dissolve the company
- Is it required to intimate the closing of a Private Limited Company to the registrar?
It is necessary to intimate registrar for the closing of a private limited company to update the MCA data and make company free from all its legal compliances.
- When can a Private Limited Company apply for its closure?
A Private Limited Company can apply for closure iff:
- it was non-operative for least one year.
- at least one year should have lapsed since incorporation.
- statement of account should be filed regularly.
- What are the reasons to wind up a Private Limited Company?
- Winding up voluntarily
- Insolvency of company
- Winding up by tribunal
- Declare company as defunct