One Person Company is enrolled company who has just a single investor. It is a privately owned business. Arrangements under the Companies Act 2013.
Company Cost Breakdown
PAN And Aadhar Card
Balance Sheet And Profit And Loss Account
Income Tax Return And Board Resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the time limit to file the closure documents with registrar?
The closing document has to be filed within 30 days from the date of signing of the assets and liabilities statement.
- Is appointment of a liquidator mandatory for winding up an LLP?
In case the LLP has liabilities and assets, it is mandatory to appoint a provisional liquidator or liquidator from the panel.
- How can I close an LLP?
- Declare LLP as defunct
- Member’s voluntary winding up
- Creditor’s voluntary winding up
- Tribunal's winding up
- What are the reasons for closing an LLP?
- If declared insolvent.
- Partners are not willing to run the business.
- If not active for a period of one year.
- Issuance of order by the court to close the LLP.