“Nidhi” is a Hindi word, which means finance or fund. Nidhi means a company which has been incorporated with the object of developing the habit of thrift and reserve funds amongst its members and also receiving deposits and lending to its members only for their mutual benefit.
Company Cost Breakdown
DSC Of Directors
NOC From The Owner With Utility Bills With Rent Agreement Or Registry Proof Or House Tax Receipt
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it mandatory to intimate MCA about the change in address of the company?
Yes, a company has to inform the registrar about the change in address.
- Is it also required to intimate about the change in the office address of foreign company?
Yes, any changes made in the registered office address of foreign company needs to be registered with MCA.
- Is it mandatory to intimate MCA about the change in address of the company? Yes, a company has to inform the registrar about the change in address. What is the time period to file the notice of change in company address with MCA?
The notice should be furnished within 30 days of the change in the registered address of the company.
- In what cases Central Government's approval is not required when changing the address of the company?
Change of registered office of the company is:
- within the local limits.
- outside the local limits but within the same state.
- within the same state but in the jurisdiction of another registrar.